List of all modules that will have new versions Released

Hello Community, As we are preparing to have Reference application Release later this August , i would want to have a list of all the modules that will have new versions released as we prepare for this year’s Reference Application Release and any one volunteering on releasing the Each modules.And as we know the different module Release will come after all the work needed is completed for each module as i shall communicate the dates for releasing the modules.

Please comment down on this talk post , so that i can be able to organise all the work into one wiki page.

Best Regards Mutesasira Moses cc @dev5 @dev4 @dev3 @k.joseph @dkayiwa @reubenv @cintiadr @c.antwi @jennifer

1 Like

It will depend on the work that will have been done in those modules when you are about to release the reference application.

1 Like

What changes have been made in the different modules since the last release about 2-3 weeks ago?

Actually i hadnt thought about that :smiley:

1 Like

@mozzy Looks like something to be discussed during a project management meeting! Try setting one up by contacting @c.antwi and @jennifer . Also, try to choose a date via a poll so that we can ensure maximum participation and the presence of the senior members of the community as well, who are actually working on these modules.

2 Likes

Yes we can definitely table it during the PM call. We could also discuss briefly at today’s Ref 2.10 feature review call this afternoon

1 Like

@mozzy could this be of help https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Reference+Application+2.9+Release+Issue+Tracking in terms of knowing the modules to be released and their state?

1 Like

Thanks @jwnasambu, that can give me the curent versions of modules as per the last release

Create a new Release issue tracking page of RefApp 2.10 then update the modules with current release versions.

2 Likes