I am doing setup using distribution and Reference Application 2.9.0. Following exception is raised during the setup.
There was an error while updating the database to the latest. file: liquibase-update-to-latest.xml. Error: Migration failed for change set liquibase-update-to-latest.xml::20120504-1020::raff: Reason: liquibase-update-to-latest.xml : Unknown column ‘USER’ in ‘field list’ : Caused By: Precondition Error Error while trying to update to the latest database version
This changeset is for adding the primary key constraint in drug_ingredient table. When I check the DB, I found that drug_ingredient table is not there but if i setup server using platform, then this table present in the db and there is no error.