During this meeting last year in Oct, the following Working Groups were formed in response to common themes that required further followup;
- Concept dictionary group (Team lead: Dr. Agrey Keny - AMPATH)
- Unique patient identification (Team lead: Steven Wanyee - I-TECH Kenya).
- Interoperability and information exchange. (Team lead: Stanslaus Odhiambo - KEMRI-CDC)
- EMR design (Team lead: Nicky Okeyo - KEMRI-CDC).
- Data Use (Team lead: Dr. Davies Kimanga - EGPAF).
- Capacity building (Team lead: John Ollongo - Kisuu County CHRIM).
- Remote support for implementations (Team lead: Fredrick Onyango - EGPAF).
- Out reach group : structured OpenMRS evangelism (Team lead: TBD).
These groups have been having virtual meetings and you are welcome to join in any of their conversations. A meeting is planned in March 2015 to review progress towards achievement of objectives spelt out in the WGs TORs.