Job Analysis – OpenMRS Implementers (Rock Stars)

The educational session during the OpenMRS Implementers Meeting in Uganda resulted in a commitment to develop specific training materials that are role based. Specific training materials will initially be developed for the ‘implementers role’. We are committed to identifying the implementer needs as well as draft training materials by the end of March 2017.

We need your help to do this! We will be hosting an OpenMRS University session on January 18th ( during the normal time slot for the OpenMRS University) to those who are interested in participating in a ‘job analysis; this will be a virtual backboard session for people who have previously been involved in successful implementations. We need to hear what helped make your implementation successful–what skills and knowledge you needed and/or would have been beneficial for you to have.

Please post to this thread so that we know who you are and/or pass this along to someone who can help us with this work. We look forward to identifying people to participate in this 2 hour virtual work!

4 Likes

I would love to take part in this session and learn more about Openmrs Implementation. :smile:

Thanks @ssemakadde

2 Likes

To be clear, the job analysis session will take at least 90 minutes. I don’t want to discourage anyone from participating, but would want expectations to be clear.

@mcropp2019 i have changed it to 2 hours

Thanks Matthew for posting this. Please consider joining this call if you have been an implementer in the past and/or want to inform what we need to develop and/or identify as training modules for implementers! The success of this depends on community input. Thanks for considering to participate!

1 Like

For those new to OpenMRS University’s calls take place from 14:00 - 15:00 UTC, find your time zone’s conversion. You can also find more information on how to join here.

@ssemakadde consider me in,thanks

1 Like

happy to join this virtual discussion. =)

Thanks for volunteering, all! Unfortunately, we are going to have to postpone this for a week or so. I apologize for the delay. Please watch Talk for the rescheduled date and time.

Mary Cropp

I believe that this session is going to be held next Wednesday, January 25.