Java source code changes are not working

Platform Version: If you have Platform installed, please list its version here. OpenMRS Version: If you have installed OpenMRS 2.x, please list its version here.

Question: Replace the following text with your question or problem. If applicable, describe your problem in detail. If you are getting an error message, provide step-by-step instructions for others to reproduce the problem, if possible. Describe what steps you have taken to try to resolve the problem. Include version numbers of related add-on modules, any specific error messages, and if applicable, specific steps to reproduce your problem.

[quote=“miroud_moeps, post:1, topic:2856”] Hi, i am new in OpenMRs developping and i am making some tests to learn about its source code, I have compiled the code and everything is working fine, but when i try to make some changes in java clases, my changes do not apear after lunching the project. i have made the same thing for the jsp file and everything worked fine, but it do not work for java clases, is there a specific way to edit the source code ? shall i have to rebuild the project after every change ? please help me, Thanks