Issues updating appointmentscheduling module on reference application

Hi everyone, I’m having issues trying to update the appointmentscheduling module on my reference application.

I’m running the reference application as detailed here GitHub - openmrs/openmrs-distro-referenceapplication at 2.x

I’ve just tried to update the appointmentscheduling module just by downloading the omod 1.17 (latest version) from here OpenMRS Add Ons

but I see an error 500 as following

Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘appointmentTypeDeployHandler’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘appointmentService’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type ‘org.openmrs.module.appointmentscheduling.api.AppointmentService’ available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true), @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=appointmentService)}

Anyone might have a clue on this one? also I’ve tried to download the source for appointmentscheduling module, the version 1.18.0-SNAPSHOT and compile it from source, but when I upload it I receive the same error