issue with "Reference Application 2.9.0"

Thanks. Tried this, got below errors:

• Error while trying to start module Module Registration App Module cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): coreapps 1.11.1 Please install and start these modules first.

• Error while trying to start module Module Core Apps Module cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): emrapi 1.26.0 Please install and start these modules first.

• Error while trying to start module Module Appointment Scheduling UI Module cannot be started because it requires the following module(s): coreapps 1.11.1 Please install and start these modules first.

And see these errors

I am installing the module versions as mentioned in the error logs. I will update the status here.

Check the modules folder of the respective server to see if all modules stated by @mozzy over here are present.

Thanks @haripriya

Facing an issue with the setup. I have described the issue a new thread: setting up OpenMRS SDK with Reference Application

Could you please check? Thank you.

Hi @krishnashetty0000 , that directly shows you ddint use the distro file i gave you , Its a bit tricky to get the reff app run on the latest core. You must use the right module versions. it was simply creating the distro file i gave you and build the ref app distribution from that very fle, because i personally had to go through alot to get the right distro-file that can run on the latest core

This seems to be completely another error. Now lets go back to the roots a little bit

What exactly do you want to do ?? as in what is the exact use case for this?? besides there are simpler ways of running the openmrs instance without going into alot of issues, e.g simply running the Standalone app.

Hi @mozzy, thanks I have responded in the other thread.

Issue resolved: I just had to change the “coreapps” version to 1.11.1 and “emrapi” version to 1.26.0 in the distro file given by @mozzy. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

great @krishnashetty0000

1 Like