Issue with New Patient Identifier Types

I’ve created a new patient registration app with additional patient identifier types. The registration flow is successfully executing and I’m able to reach the clinician facing dashboard for the patient. Now, I’m facing 2 issues:

1. I want to view/edit the additional patient identifier types from the clinician facing dashboard header. I’ve followed the steps mentioned here: link
  2. I want to view the registration summary page using the new patient registration app. I’ve updated the url as needed. but when I try to go to the summary page from ‘Edit Registration Option’, I get an error. Attaching screenshot for reference

Sorry for this, can you share the full log in pastebin.com then we can fully look at the errors

Please find the pastebin below:

Can you cross check with your json file whether its working perfect, or feel free to share it , the problem is with your definition of json file

Please find the json file here:

Sorry can you try again to check using this json file here, Try changing this

{
							"legend": "Ayushman Number",
							"id": "ayushmanNumberLabel",
							"fields": [
							  {
							   **"type": "patientIdentifier",**
							   "label": "Ayushman Number",
							   "formFieldName": "ayushmanNumber",
							   "uuid": "43769e1b-2917-4e9d-a3eb-cad4eedb3d60",
							   "widget": {
										  "providerName": "uicommons",
										  "fragmentId": "field/text"
										 },
								"cssClasses": ["required"]
							   }

instead of using Type as “PatientIdentifier” change it to "personAttribute " And let us know your output

The solution has worked. But it seems that I was using the wrong ‘App ID Definition’ for the custom registration app. I’ve replaced the App ID as below: referenceapplication.registrationapp.myRegisterPat → testing.registrationapp.registerPatient

I was able to run the app with Ayushman Number with type patientIdentifier as well.

I’m facing one other issue. I want to see the custom patient identifier on the clinician patient dashboard as below:

I’ve followed the steps mentioned here: Link

As stated, I’ve created the Global Property: emr.extraPatientIdentifierTypes and added the UUID of the new patientIdentifier in the value field as below:

But when I see the clinician patient dashboard, only the default OpenMRS ID is visible:

Can you help me out here?

@sharif : Can you please help me out for this?

Sure ,What is your primary identifier Type are you sure its the exact uuid you defined corresponding to the emr.extraPatientIdentifeirTypes