Is there a possibility for doing multiple consultations while the patient is in Admit disposition.

Hi Everyone,

Is there a possibility for doing multiple consultations while the patient is in Admit disposition?

In the Bahmni reference instance, when I try to close a visit for an admitted patient, it won’t allow me to close. It ask me to first discharge the patient. So it is not possible me to capture multiple consultations while a patient is in admit state.

The objective is to capture the periodic vitals and medicine administration log of inpatients.

You can’t do it.
cc @dkayiwa

See reply on other thread. Multiple consultations within the same visit is of course allowed.

• Consultation (between provider & patient) - within the same encounter session you can not capture observations using forms with intention to behave like “intake forms” (one time capture of data only).
  • different providers can do record consultations (and capture forms) within the same visit.
  • same provider can capture new data using the same form when the encounter session elapses.

Thank you @angshuonline. That answer really helped.