Introducing our 2023 OpenMRS Mentors and Fellows!

Dear Community,

This year, we received 17 applications from individuals interested in serving as development, community management, or product management fellows.

It’s my pleasure to introduce you to our 2023 OpenMRS Mentors and Fellows:

And a special note that @grace continues to coach Product Management Fellow and Community Business Analyst @suruchi, who is now into the second half of her current fellowship.

Please join me in wishing them the best of luck - and I hope we’ll all follow and support them on their Fellowship Journeys!

14 Likes

Congratulations @hadijah315 @piumal1999 @anjisvj ! I look forward to the amazing things we’ll achieve together! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your warm congratulations! I’m also excited to work with you and accomplish great things together. @jayasanka @jennifer

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I’m thrilled to be working with you and look forward to contributing to the community’s growth and development. Congratulations to all the Fellows on their selection! Wishing you all the best on your Fellowship Journeys.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: and best wishes to you @hadijah315 , @anjisvj @piumal1999 . Rock your fellowship experience!

3 Likes

Congrats @hadijah315 , @anjisvj , @piumal1999 ! And best of luck for your further fellowship journey.

2 Likes

Congrats @piumal1999 @anjisvj @hadijah315 , looking forward to working with y’all. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @jayasanka . Best of luck in this journey.

1 Like

Thank you @jayasanka

3 Likes

Congratulations @jayasanka, @piumal1999,@anjisvj, @hadijah315, looking forward to learning from you and working together.

3 Likes

Thanks, @erica.

2 Likes

Thank you @joshua

1 Like

Hello sir, I am contributor and want to contribute to one of the projects in which you are onw of the backup mentor. Project name: " Responsiveness & Tablet-based Needs for OpenMRS 3". Can you please guide me regarding this on how to set up and actually start contributing to this project?

Congratulations @hadijah315 @piumal1999 @anjisvj. Wishing you a prosperous fellowship journey. Cheers :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @reagan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

congratulations @hadijah315 @piumal1999 @anjisvj . looking forward to continue learning from you :dizzy:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes