Installing OpenMRS iMac

Reference Application 2.9.0 Standalone Edition 331.2 MB at sourceforge.net · Released 30-April-2019

Question: Using Mac macOS 10.14.5

Tried to install OpenMRS It started to install and after about a minutes it showed up this error report Displaying just a part of it below. I am not a programmer. Any clues as to to how to install? or should I give up and get it installed in one of my Linux servers by a professional developer? I think it would save time and what would be the cost like? Many Thanks Kumara

The following error occurred at startup: Unable to start OpenMRS. Error thrown was: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘conversionService’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: java.util.Set org.openmrs.module.uiframework.UiFrameworkConversionServiceFactoryBean.springManagedConverters; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘stringToAppDescriptorConverter’: Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService org.openmrs.module.appui.converter.StringToAppDescriptorConverter.appFrameworkService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.openmrs.module.appframework.service.AppFrameworkService] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency.

Hope you find this link helpful: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Installation+for+Developers+on+Mac+OS

Did you use sourceforge.net website to install openmrs 2.9.0 standalone.? if it is so j think its not a good idea and you may get lots of problems in installation process. the better way to go is following instructions as@haripriya suggested in the link. or use openmrswebsite #openmrs.org

Thanks Haripriya Will try this and get back to you.

Yes exactly! Thanks

1 Like

Hi I am not a programmer… Hope a dummy can do this? Anyway will report back Thanks