Installing Odoo ERP in bahmni Vagrant box

Can someone advice how to install Odoo in Vagrant box please

Hey @mbatha,

From your question, If I understand correctly that you want to install Odoo on the Vagrant box.

If you want to install the Odoo in the Bahmni Vagrant box then you can follow these documents. Bahmni wiki : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/33128505/Install+Bahmni+on+CentOS Recomnded to install Bahmni 92 version which is latest and stable Bahmni version.

Follow the steps from “#Prerequisite for the fresh installation of Bahmni” to step " source ~/.bashrc".

1.If You want to install only ODOO

Now edit the “local” file (Reference local file)

sudo vi /etc/bahmni-installer/local

Sample configuration show below,

[bahmni-emr]

[bahmni-emr-db]

[bahmni-emr-db-slave]

[bahmni-erp]
    localhost

[bahmni-erp-db]
    localhost

2.If You Installed Bahmni EMR and OpenELIS earlier and now want to install ODOO

run this command

bahmni -i local --only bahmni-erp install

The above command will install only Odoo.

Hi! @amolsatvix i tried to update the bahmni version as per the guidelines provided in . Bahmni wiki : https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/33128505/Install+Bahmni+on+CentOS but was not successful. I got this error:

TASK [bahmni-base : start and enable ntpd] ************************************* task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/bahmni-base/tasks/main.yml:43 fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “cmd”: “None show ntpd”, “failed”: true, “msg”: “[Errno 2] No such file or directory”, “rc”: 2} to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP ********************************************************************* localhost : ok=14 changed=3 unreachable=0 failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/bin/bahmni”, line 9, in load_entry_point(‘bahmni==0.1’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘bahmni’)() File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 722, in call return self.main(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 697, in main rv = self.invoke(ctx) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx)) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 895, in invoke return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 535, in invoke return callback(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bahmni-0.1-py2.6.egg/bahmni.py”, line 79, in install return subprocess.check_call(command, shell=True) File “/usr/lib64/python2.6/subprocess.py”, line 505, in check_call raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd) subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-backrest.conf’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml’’ returned non-zero exit status 2

Kindly help. Thank you.

@mbatha,

As in your thread, you want to install ODOO on Bahmni 0.92 then why you are following Steps to Upgrade Bahmni to 0.92 Version as these steps are to those who have Installed earlier version and want to upgrade to Bahmni 0.92.

If your ODOO installation issue is resolved then I would suggest creating a new talk thread with Upgrade Bahmni to 0.92 Version.