Installation Platform 2.2.0 Standalone Edition Released 21st March 2019

Dear All

Need to make a quick decision about whether to move to OpenMRS or staying with our previous one (which is very good, but human nature is such that we are not satisfied with what we have) Maximum of 7 days.

1. To do this I need to get an installation of OpenEMR in a webserver (we can provide an Amazon or Google server).

2. The configuration will be similar to your demonstration site, which is just fantastic

3. Then we can see what we can do with this demonstration configuration and how we can have the modules that we have now in our EMR

4. Can you let me know whether anyone or an organization can help us have a demonstration site in our own webserver?

5. What will be the cost and the duration that will be needed, if we provide a webserver?

If this is not the place to ask this kind of questions can you please direct me to a site that I can do this/

Thank you very much for your views and suggestions

Kumara

Correction

Need to make a quick decision about whether to move to OpenMRS or staying with our previous one (which is very good, but human nature is such that we are not satisfied with what we have) Maximum of 7 days.

1. To do this I need to get an installation of OpenMRS in a webserver (we can provide an Amazon or Google server).
  2. The configuration will be similar to your demonstration site, which is just fantastic
  3. Then we can see what we can do with this demonstration configuration and how we can have the modules that we have now in our EMR
  4. Can you let me know whether anyone or an organization can help us have a demonstration site in our own webserver?
  5. What will be the cost and the duration that will be needed, if we provide a webserver?

If this is not the place to ask this kind of questions can you please direct me to a site that I can do this?

Thank you very much for your views and suggestions

Kumara

@kmendis i guess you have to have the latest one to be able to be on more safer side which is reference Application 2.9.0 but not forgetting the RA 2.10 is about to be released

Thanks Shaif Can you suggest how I can get this done? There seems to be not even one reply after 48 hrs, which is a bit strange as for many of my nt so cleaver questions had replies within a day or less. Is installing OpenMRS so difficult to start with? Kumara

@kmendis did you mean to post this here? https://talk.openmrs.org/c/implementing/job-board

1 Like

@kmendis, have seen this post to be like a task ,it would be good if i can help you but ofcourse the best person to first consult is brother @dkayiwa, he will give you more information .

@kmendis to influence your decision, have you gone through the demo to check if it has all the functionality that you have been using in OpenEMR?

Hello Yes, one of the key features we need or any clinician need is the prescription module. I just couldn’t find this on the DEMO Have you got it in any module? Thanks Kumara

How about this other demo? https://www.bahmni.org/demo

@kmendis have you got some time to look through that above link?

@herbert24 specify the link please