instalattion error bahmni 0.90

i use cent0s 6.9 . freshly installed centos. . during the course of installation , i got this error below

TASK [bahmni-lab : Backup openelis markers, failed_events tables] ************** task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/bahmni-lab/tasks/main.yml:106 fatal: [localhost -> localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: true, “failed”: true, “rc”: 1, “stderr”: “+ . /etc/bahmni-installer/bahmni.conf\n++ IMPLEMENTATION_NAME=default\n++ OPENMRS_DB_USERNAME=openmrs-user\n++ OPENMRS_DB_PASSWORD=password\n++ OPENMRS_DB_SERVER=localhost\n++ OPENELIS_DB_USERNAME=clinlims\n++ OPENELIS_DB_PASSWORD=password\n++ OPENELIS_DB_SERVER=localhost\n++ OPENERP_DB_USERNAME=openerp\n++ OPENERP_DB_PASSWORD=password\n++ OPENERP_DB_SERVER=localhost\n++ MYSQL_ROOT_USER=root\n++ MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=password\n++ REPORTS_DB_SERVER=localhost\n++ REPORTS_DB_PASSWORD=password\n++ REPORTS_DB_USERNAME=reports-user\n++ date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S\n+ TIME=20180327_145313\n+ pg_dump -U clinlims -a -t markers -t failed_events clinlims\npg_dump: server version: 9.2.24; pg_dump version: 8.4.20\npg_dump: aborting because of server version mismatch\n”, “stdout”: “”, “stdout_lines”: []} to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

. please any help to rectify this. i followed the centos setup process for bahmni line by line.

Hi @tmlewin,

Looks like you have multiple version of postgreSQL installed on your machine.

yum list installed | grep postgresql

The above command gives the list of postgresql versions installed. Delete the older version rpm and run bahmni -i local install command to resume installation.