I am happy to announce that Iniz 2.2.0 is now released!
- ‘attributetypes’ domain to support Bahmni program attribute types.
- ‘program’ domain to support
- CSV parsers to actually fill new objects marked to be retired or voided before creating them as retired/voided entities.
- Added a runtime property to define the loading startup mode for the activator OpenMRS config loading process.
- Existing attributes and location tags which are not specified in CSV headers are no longer removed.
- Bulk creation and editing of concept sources provided as CSV files in configuration/conceptsources .
- Bulk creation and editing of encounter roles using CSV files in configuration/encounterroles .
- ( For devs. ) Domain directory names and loading orders are implied from the base
- Bulk creation and editing of relationship types provided through CSV files in configuration/relationshiptypes .
- Bulk creation and editing of provider roles using CSV files in configuration/providerroles .
- Bulk creation and editing of location tag maps using CSV files in configuration/locationtagmaps .