Include more Metadata Management in AdminUI

Hi Community,

Could some one please help me to resolve the test coverage conflicts on this PR?

CC : @dkayiwa @wyclif

Thanks.

@suthagar23 are you referring to the failure about the test coverage decrease? It also seems like the PR is already merged anyways.

Yes, I mentioned about the test coverage problem. Anyway it’s merged with existing tests. Thanks @dkayiwa @wyclif

Hi there,

I have released version 1.1 of the SysAdmin OWA. But it was not included into the OpenMRS Bintray account yet(The version 1.0.1 of SysAdmin already listed into the OpenMRS Bintray Account)

The updated version is still located into my person account. Could some one help me to add this updated version into OpenMRS Bintray account under the SysAdmin listings?

CC : @dkayiwa @darius @raff @reubenv

@suthagar23 Done.Kindly check it and let me know if it needs any changes. Also, fyi you can request for yourself to be added to bintray organisation by creating a helpdesk ticket :slight_smile:

Thanks @reubenv for the great help :slight_smile: I got the notifications about the changes.

I already requested via the Bintray Request and it’s still pending. I will make another request via the OpenMRS helpdesk.

@dkayiwa @jwnasambu I think, Now we can check the RefApp 2.8.0 build with the updated version.

1 Like