Improving Up Daily Scrum Meeting Attendance by Community Members

I have Noticed these days , Daily srum Meeting attendance is shooting downwards. This is not a good practice for a community like ours that works as a team ,especially for new developers coming up. I want to remind and call upon all @dev1 @dev2 @dev3 contributing to the development of OpenMRS ,to make it a point to attend daily scrum as much as they can. This helps us interact more, get to know about each other’s blockers , and help each other grow more , as we write code to save lives. cc @herbert24 the scrum master.
Moses

1 Like

@mozzy thanks for the observation. Sometimes you hardly find someone on scrum a part from the scrum master. @herbert24 kindly send a reminder with a list of people to participate on time. We had a format to follow I wish you stick on it.

In fact should be the forum where tickets that need reviewing should be discussed. I will attend

1 Like

good catch @mozzy and i will continue attending :+1:

I need to know the EAT time for these daily scrum meeting. I desire to join them and learn more from other developers.
cc: @jwnasambu, @herbert24 , @mozzy

It’s around 5:30pm

1 Like

Thanks @samuel34, am gonna be there, hope they run from monday to friday, right?

Yeah sure… You just need to be available at : https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/IRC/Home or using any IRC client

1 Like

we always roll off people who take a week without showing up,and for those who need to be included on the list always tell me and i add them up.I would think the ones participating should be consistent and the those who need to be added can reach out to me cc @jwnasambu @dkayiwa

1 Like

I had trouble joining IRC today. Will try again tomorrow.