The 2021 Global Digital Health Forum is slated for December 6-8.
This year’s theme is Improving Digital Health Through Digital Transformation . Abstract submissions are due on September 17. This is a great opportunity for us to showcase any and all of the great work that’s happening in the community. There are a number of different types of sessions that we can be a part of (individual presentations, pre-formed panel, interactive workshop, lightning talk, solution demos, etc) and about seven different themes:
- Elevating health in the climate debate
- Delivering health in conflict and crisis
- Making healthcare fairer and more equitable
- Expanding access to medicines and commodities
- Stopping infectious disease and preparing for epidemics
- Investing in people who defend our health
- Keeping adolescents safe
- Earning public trust
- Strengthening digital health ecosystems
- Lessons from other fields/Other
It would be great to be a part of GDHF again this year, especially with so much fantastic work happening in the community these days. Any inspiring ideas out there that we can turn into an abstract or two or three? Anyone interested in collaborating on a presentation or workshop? Feel free to use this space to brainstorm.