refreshing application context after all modules are started in realtime not unit test environment takes more than an hour to create messageSource bean when resolving reference to another bean.
This happens when i add/install a module that adds listener bean(s) and only when i start OpenMRS not when i install the module after starting OpenMRS from the module admin page
looks like the delay happens here.
taking a further look to see what causes this.
In-case one has experienced this before or would highly and quickly suspect the cause, here is the application context file:
and a sample listener at:
a long wait passes on after atleast an hour such as: