Hi there, we are developing a reporting module that uses specific MySQL functions in queries. When we run the queries in H2 database for integration test it complains the syntax.
I tried to replace the functions for equivalent ones so that both H2 and MySQL can understand. But when I do that the results are not the same in MySQL.
There are some functions that I changed to use in both databases:
- date_add() replaced with timestampadd()
- datediff() replaced with timestampdiff()
As the module uses MySQL in production I would like to know how to configure project to use MySQL + DbUnit + XML Dataset. May be there are other solutions to do that, If you guys know please let me know