How to make new observation form appear in clinical dashboard

I have added a new form using Form builder interface. It’s appearing in options properly. However, I can’t figure out a way to make it appear in patient’s dashboard like other forms History and Examination

Are you using bahmni?

Bumped it Bahmni Category

@ravi991 , did you publish the form in the formBulder ??

If you published it, on the clinical dashbord under Observations , you should be able to click add form and you select it

I am assuming that you want to list the form on the dashboard, like you do for “Forms1”? Form display control can not list Forms2 (ones using Form Builder) on the dashboard yet. It will be there in the next release. BAH-766

Related question (maybe…). We have created a new custom Obs form. It can be accessed an d filled in and submitted with no problem.

The issue is that once submitted and the formwidget renders onto the patient dashboard, the order of the fields are all out and do not align with the ordering of the original form.

Why does the widget render the fields in a different order to the actual forma nd how do edit the filed order in the widget?

Any hints please?

Hi @joek

Which display control are you using for showing the form data? This one: Forms Display Control - Bahmni Wiki - Confluence?

If so, I tried for various forms on the dev environment, and the sequence of fields when I click on “view” icon, is the same as in the form. See: Dev environment

Can you provide more details on where you are seeing the problem? Thanks!

Hello

Many thanks for the reply.

It appears that whoever originally created the form failed to configure some concepts correctly – in fact I cannot ever see how it ever worked in the first place.

I have done some more research and watched some youtubes and rebuilt the form correctly (I hope!), so all is well thanks.

Please close this ticket/chat

Joe

1 Like

Thanks for the update @joek. Good to know this. : )