How to login to Jira

I am complete beginner for open source community still learning how it’s working. I was trying to log in to Jira account using my OpenMRS id but I couldn’t. Do i need a separate account for Jira or how do I login?

1 Like

Hello @randika96, welcome to the OpenMRS community!

To gain access to JIRA using your newly created OpenMRS ID, you must first create a case with the helpdesk at help.openmrs.org stating that you’d like accss to JIRA. This is a simple step the organization takes to prevent spam accounts and only takes a minute to complete but may take a few hours to receive your access.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in our community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OpenMRS ID is a global credentials for all OpenMRS pages. In order to login to any of the OpenMRS accounts, use the OpenMRS ID. JIRA accounts are activated manually by the help desk. So, you may want to bear few hours once you have submitted your request to create a JIRA account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Yes I am looking forward to work with OpenMRS community.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your guidance. I will follow that approach. :grinning::grinning:

hello any one give me more information how too loging jira account i just finished the devnull

You should be able to login into jira/wiki now.

How can i loging it say worng user id and password

Kindly use parthis as your username to login.

I try it but again saw that error

Kindly ensure you are using the correct password please!