How to do I fix "You have 3 unread alerts"

After every new install of bahmni 0.83 this error message popup:

You have 1 unread alert You have 3 unread alerts (Marking an alert as Read will hide it for all other users too) Mark all as Read Mark all as Read Mark this Alert as Read Mark as Read There was an error starting the module: BahmniEMR Core OMOD Mark this Alert as Read Mark as Read There was an error starting the module: Open-Elis Atom Feed Client Mark this Alert as Read Mark as Read There was an error starting the module: OpenERP Atom Feed Client

How to fix it … thanks!

Hi Mayank,

This error messages shows up when there is a problem in starting of those omods. Please do refer to openmrs log file to know more about what are the problems in those omods. The log file will be available in /var/log/openmrs folder. One question - Is Bahmni working fine even though you are seeing this error messages in openmrs ?

Bahmni working fine all the entries sync well with that errors too. But every time i login openmrs those error shows on top.

Hi, Can you just mark them as “Read”. These might be old error messages which have not been read.

yea i did it , thanks

i have the same alerts but bahmni is not working fine