Hi Community,
I’m trying to understand how common it is these days for sites to use a single device to host OpenMRS - e.g. a single laptop, with no LAN.
Approximately how many or what % of your organization’s OpenMRS sites need to use a single device to host OpenMRS, with no LAN, no intranet, and no internet connection?
Rough estimate is okay, it’s better than no data!
- @PIH : @ball @mseaton @ddesimone any idea across various PIH country sites?
- @METS: @slubwama @nmayanja @jmpango I’ve heard it’s as much as 1/2 of your implementations, is that right?
- @PalladiumKenya: @aojwang @kmuiruri is this more rare in Kenya?
- @Mekom: @mksrom how about for your customers? I imagine it really varies, but for sites like the floating-lake-clinic, they would absolutely need the “EMR on an unconnected laptop” scenario.
- @UWash: @caseynth2 @reagan how common is this need across your DIGI/ITECH implementations?
Would love to hear from any Implementer Orgs willing to share ![]()