The iSantéPlus module uses many concepts in the CIEL dictionary and forms will not render if the CIEL dictionary is not loaded. Our installation workflow includes:
- Load the OpenMRS.war file
- Stop Tomcat
- Load the CIEL dictionary (mysql -u -p openmrs < LATEST_CIEL_DICTIONARY.sql)
- Load the modules in to OPENMRS_HOME/modules/
- Start tomcat
- Does this workflow make sense? Is there a better way to package the CIEL dictionary with the distro?
- If 1 makes sense, how can I ensure that the CIEL dictionary is loaded before the iSantéPlus module is started? Could I somehow add a dependency on the CIEL dictionary, or cause the module startup to fail if a particular concept isn’t loaded?