Help us test ID dashboard 2.1

Better! I reset my password via email. All worked as expected.

Is the admin interface changed too? I’d be happy to test changes there as well.

Fine by me. @darius, ok with you? I don’t see the harm of starting to direct people toward addons with links now.

Yea – it’s the same more or less. You probably used it when 2.1 was running in production.

@r0bby i just want to show my gratitude for your volunteering to spend precious energy into this. This is a very critical part of OpenMRS, because the easier and more friendly it gets to creating OpenMRS IDs, the more people will join the community. It is very easy for some one to give up and move on, when they fail to create an ID.

So @r0bby, thanks again for your true open source spirit! :slight_smile:

Yeah – I’m pretty much sticking around because it can’t rot and I need a distraction sooo…

We should not add Add-Ons in our global navbar until we’ve officially launched it. (This should happen in < 1 week, so I suppose if you’re not going to deploy this version of ID dashboard until the weekend, then you can add it in.)

We should not remove Modulus from the global navbar until we’ve actually migrated everything from there to bintray and indexed it from addons. (I don’t have a timeline on this, it depends on Rafal.)

(I’m assuming it’s trivial to change the global navbar later on, without any non-trivial testing, right?)

The Global Nav Bar is stored in a flatfile db now – so I can handle it when I deploy. I have a copy of the current one on the staging server – which will ultimately be put on the production server.

The Global Nav Bar changes are simple – any user with dashboard admin access can do it

I just deployed a completely working version – the signup previously did not work with the password confirmation field. Now it should.

I consider what we have now to be in a code freeze. I’m not adding non-trivial features.

Oh and @darius --in response to this…I’m sure you noticed – we do everything asynchronously – so the button can’t be disabled.