Help us fundraise for OpenMRS!

Dear OpenMRS community,

As we approach the end of the year, we’re fundraising to help an amazing cause: strengthening OpenMRS in our efforts to improve global health. You can be a part of our campaign during this season of giving in two ways:

First, please spread the message on your social channels or through email. Because this worldwide community has the power to make incredible change, we ask you to share this opportunity to support the mission of OpenMRS by asking people to make a financial donation. Our donation page is at om.rs/donate

If you’d like to share our Tweets, one of them is here. Please follow our Twitter for more in the future!

If you’d like to share our Facebook post, please go here and ‘Like’ our page so you can keep up to date with all our posts.

Second, please consider making your own financial contribution. We know that many of you support OpenMRS and your own communities in other ways. However, we would like everyone to help strengthen our ability to support the entire OpenMRS community. If you make a charitable gift to OpenMRS, we would be incredibly grateful for your support, and you will be amplifying the volunteer work of everyone else.

Thank you for your help as we continue to affect positive change in the world.

7 Likes

May be wise to add http:// to the donation url :wink:

Thanks for the heads up! The hyperlink works for me. Is it not working for you?

Works now.

hi ,

to share in social media should I just repost the OpenMRS instagram post on donation?

Hi Tenzin! I’ve updated the original post with links to our social channels. It’s quite a challenge to share Instagram posts, so I’d suggest sharing our Facebook and Twitter posts if you use those channels!