Help on how to download a certain app

Hello developers, kindly help a newbie. I am trying to set up my developer environment. I have downloaded the SE kit and now want to Set up the OpenMRS server with OpenMRS SDK and docker but on reaching the Maven, i got abit stack. i cant see where the download link button is. The one i see on the upper right hand does nothing on clicking it. i will appreciate some help. TIA

1 Like

Could you share the link you are using for maven?

1 Like

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Set+Up+OpenMRS+Server+with+OpenMRS+SDK+and+Docker Under prerequisite

1 Like

https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi

Make sure your connection is stable.

1 Like

the orange circled area is where i have been clicking in vain.

1 Like

Scroll down and use the link provided by Binary zip archive

1 Like

I have done that and downloaded but under it there many folders. How or what do i install. Thank you once again for putting up with me…hehe

1 Like

Which OS are you running?

1 Like

Its been a windows 10 but because it was acting up my son asked me to update which i did to windows 11 but i think because i have no activating key, i may have to do more on it this weekend when i find help. Its still acting up even with the update…tells me windows will deactivate anytime…i cant do much until this person comes.

1 Like

After downloading Maven, this is what i get…where do i go from here. Kindly help. My windows is 11

1 Like

Do you find this thread helpful?

1 Like

I dont know Daud but i think because i am using windows 11 i am kind of stuck. I have been on this whole day…for so,e reason i cant even take screen shot of what i am doing in relation to the steps you shared on the link😥

Could you try out the steps mentioned in this blog.

I have followed those steps but i failed. Feeling abit stupid right now and stuck too. Would it matter though if the OS different because these steps seem for Windows 10 and i have 11

What steps have you done so far and which step are you failing from?