Help: Build failure in openmrs-core api

I am a build failure when I run mvn clean install. Full log here build failure in openmrs-core api - Pastebin.com

@dkayiwa @jwnasambu @ibacher

Have you made some changes in the module?

No changes made yet.

Try running these commands: git reset --hard and git clean -df then compile again

Openmrs api passed but I got a new build failure in liquibase

here is full log build failure in openmrs-core liquibase - Pastebin.com

Try to compile again.

I have got an openmrs-liquibase failure again after recompiling

Are the logs the same?

They look similar

here is the last log liquibase failure II - Pastebin.com

Try to first skip the tests by running mvn clean install -DskipTests=true then compile again by mvn clean install

When I skipped tests, I got success from all the sections but when i ran mvn clean install afterwards, there was failure in the openmrs- api

Share the logs you’re getting!

Here Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628](c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All - Pastebin.com

Share the output of the commands:

mvn -version

and

javac -version

Restart your machine and → compile again

build failure in openmrs-api again :person_facepalming: here is log Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628](c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All - Pastebin.com

Try to run git pull --rebase upstream master and compile again.

I ran the command and got failure in liquibase. here is log Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.628](c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All - Pastebin.com

I referred to individual test results in surefire-reports in liquibase and XML two files have cause the FileNotFoundException org.openmrs.liquibase.CoreDataTunerTest log is here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Pastebin.com line 63 is this SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

then org.openmrs.liquibase.SchemaOnlyTunerTest log is here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Pastebin.com .The line 57 is here SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

How can those errors be handled?