The Banda Health team is looking to hire candidates for an Implementation Specialist position. Qualified applicants will be ICT specialists who are interested in helping health institutions better utilize technology to provide excellent patient care and improved sustainability. The Banda Health project has created hospital management features on top of OpenMRS and has already released a number of modules, including Cashier and Inventory systems, an android application to manage inpatient medical services, and a streamlined version of an existing ERP system (iDempiere) for use at smaller clinics. We are a small team and this position will provide the opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of the project. In short, we are looking for qualified applicants who are "smart and get things done".
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good systems analysis and software design skills
- Experience with server setup and maintenance (including networking)
- Experience with MySQL and Postgres, including SQL skills and database server administration
- Experience with OpenMRS, iDempiere, or Jasper Reports would be an asset
- Experience in a health-care environment would be an asset
- Provide front-line training, support, and troubleshooting for partner health institutions
- Manage the communication between the Banda Health team and health institutions
- Maintenance of existing systems (including servers and networks)
- Design and implementation of solutions to support clinical data gathering and hospital management
- Design and creation of required institutional reports
- Gathering of requirements for new features from health-care administrators and other system users
Compensation is commensurate with experience and will include health insurance and a housing allowance. Note that working remotely is not an option for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should contact Wesley Brown at email@example.com with a resume.