Guidance on working with transifex

Hello everyone,

I am looking to work on this issue Add openmrs-core and Standalone 2.x module messages to transifex and am having trouble on how to tackle this problem at the start, like where to begin.

This is my first time to get into such and would appreciate some guidance. I would like to actually work on this issue some while before applying for the next developer stage :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time ! I will appreciate any suggestion :grin:

1 Like

This is very much needed. Thanks for tackling this. It would be great to have instructions for doing this (wiki?).

1 Like

As a starting point, did you take a look at this? https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Pull+Request+Tips

1 Like

Thank you for helping me out with this, I had my exams so I could not check it, Yes I gave it a thorough study, where do I go next ?

Hi, It has been a while I have not been able to move forward on this, I want to do this right so could you please tell me where I could start with working on this? How can I get the information on the Transifex already being used in openMRS? What shall I work on ? The first step would be obviously to get the openMRS on my PC (it needs updating) but which specific part should I be focusing on.

Sorry if this is way too much to ask but I am just starting with opensource development and dont have much experience on it. Want to get through the learning curve.

Can you now claim the ticket and read all the comments that it has?