@oslynn, ATT-13 is a story that demands some requirements analysis work, it is not ready to be worked on right away. Are you interested to dig into the requirements analysis? This may require the design of mockup screens, research online… etc etc.
If you prefer to get hands on directly, there are a couple of lower hanging fruits:
- ATT-1 - Enable rotation of image documents
- ATT-2 -
BaseComplexData.getByteArray(ComplexData) to handle PDF content
- ATT-3 - Introduce a compatibility class wrapping
- ATT-6 - Thumbnails should not be generated for (already) small images
- ATT-8 - Display the thumbnail with rounded corners in the upload widget
- ATT-9 - Distinction between upload and delete permissions
The following two are less straightforward since they will require more design and analysis. ATT-4 is a very important ticket as it is a prerequisite to making Attachments RESTful:
- ATT-4 -
AttachmentResource to upload and download file content
- ATT-10 - Ability to display “remote” documents located through an URL
You should definitely open a new thread about your questions regarding debugging modules. That topic is not specific to Attachments and answers to your question(s) there will benefit the wider community.
Let me know when you have selected a ticket and we’ll follow up on JIRA about it.