GSOD 2020:Technical writer application phase

I want to first take this opportunity to thank all technical writers who are involving them selves in OpenMRS documentation tasks as we look towards getting started with GSOD 2020. On June 9th 2020 which is yesterday, the technical writer application phase started.This is to run until July 9th 2020. I encourage the technical writers to apply for GSOD 2020 by following the Google link, https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-guide. In case of any questions, kindly let us know! cc @saurabh @uthpala @rainbow @jnsereko @kaveeshabaddage @vibhorchinda17

7 Likes

Hello every one,as we continue fleshing and submitting our applications to google,we would like to hear from you about the whole process.Could you be blocked in any way? Are you moving on smoothly? Kindly let us know on this thread @saurabh @uthpala @rainbow @jnsereko @kaveeshabaddage @vibhorchinda17 @rainbow

1 Like

hi @herbert24

I’m currently working on preparing the proposal for GSOD and I’m working on ‘Developing Tools and Processes for Maintaining OpenMRS Documentation’ project. At the same time, I’m working on Trello tasks. Since the proposal period has started, do we need to work on tasks directly related to the project we are applying or proposed solutions we are trying to make through the proposal? Or else can we provide the proposed solution for the project through the proposal and continue working on listed trello tasks?

Thank you

1 Like

@uthpala thanks for the works around,you can work on any task from the trello at any time,for the proposed solution,that has to be submitted through the proposal

1 Like

Thanks @herbert24 for the clarification :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like