GSoD 2019 : Warm up practices for Technical Writers

Hello All,

I am interested in pursuing an open source technical writing project under GSoD 2019 at OpenMRS. I am deeply passionate about working in medical informatics and strive to make the best of this opportunity. As part of my credentials, I am an international student at RWTH Aachen University, currently pursuing my Masters in Data Science. If you would prefer it, please take some time to view my profile at:https://www.linkedin.com/in/faizan-zafar-ab48a8122/

I strongly believe in the applications of technology for information management in medical institutions. Moreover, I understand the importance and necessity of integrating better user experiences in open source tech and documentation to facilitate human computer interaction. I am highly interested in working on OpenMRS (wiki), specifically Project Idea 4: Developing a Suite of Volunteer Guides. I have studied the OpenMRS guides (wiki + community forum) in detail and identified that, if given the opportunity, I could add significant value to them.

Can the mentors provide me with some direction for proceeding from here on? I have yet to initiate my project proposal and some specific guidelines from your side would definitely be helpful.

Looking forward to your response.

Glad to have you here. @jennifer will give you more clarification on that project just be patient.

1 Like

@faizanzafar40 Have you gone through the instuctions at the beginning

2 Likes

@tendomart I have submitted GSOD proposal . Please review and provide your feedback.

@sk9331657 thanks will get feed back next week God willing.

1 Like

@tendomart Can you please provide review on my proposal??

1 Like

@sk9331657 we there is work in progress ,as we also wait for results from the Google Team.

1 Like