On behalf of the Entire OpenMRS Ecosystem i would like to continue congratulating our 3 Tech Writers who were selected through a daunting process , and great thanks to the Entire OpenMRS GSoD mentors,volunteers,admins as well as all Tech Writers that submitted applications this year !
To Tech Writers.
As you all know that we’re in the Bonding process of GSoD , you are therefore encouraged to get in touch with your mentors and introduce yourselves to the community and fellow Tech Writers.
Please Tell us more about yourself using the following questions as guide.
- Where are you from / based?
- How far along are you in your education? Where are you currently enrolled (if any)?
- Tell us about your project in a sentence or two.
- What’s your IRC/Telegram nickname?
- What interests you about OpenMRS?
- Tell us one (or more) interesting or fun facts about yourself
- How did you get to know about OpenMRS
- Which are the Open source tools/techs that you most preferred to use, introduce to OpenMRS community?
9.Would you love to continue contributing to the Community after the end of GSoD 2019?