GSOC 2023: Improving the OpenMRS Developer Experience: Updating the SDK - Updates and Discussion

Yes, but it’s already a problem… See, e.g., Cannot compile uicommons module SCSS content - #9 by atiq or Errors while building OpenMRS-CORE - #25 by suubi7.

2 Likes

Ok. I think adding a more clear error message will be enough. I’ll create a PR for it.

I created a PR for this: Adding an error if the server path contains a space. by wikumChamith · Pull Request #245 · openmrs/openmrs-sdk · GitHub

cc: @dkayiwa, @ibacher

I created a PR for adding a pull request template for the SDK. Please review it: Adding a pull request template by wikumChamith · Pull Request #248 · openmrs/openmrs-sdk · GitHub

I am working on the build-distro plugin to enable deploying O3 docker configurations. I have come across a few concerns regarding the implementation process.

• The docker-compose and docker files differ between openmrs-distro-referenceapplication GitHub and openmrs distro reference maven artifacts. What docker files should I use?

• Do I need frontend and gateway folders in the build directory? What is the best way to access them with the SDK?

Could you give me some guidance on these questions?

cc: @dkayiwa, @ibacher, @jnsereko

1 Like