GSoC team has officially confirmed and announced the selected contributors for this year’s Google Summer of Code program. Join with me and congratulate our selected 9 contributors this year
Selected Contributors for Google Summer of Code 2023
- Project : O3: Add a Print this component to O3
- Mentors : Hadijah Kyampeire and Dennis Kigen
- Project : Responsiveness & Tablet-based Needs for OpenMRS 3
- Mentors : Vineet Sharma and Kumuditha Karunarathna
- Project : Improving the OpenMRS Developer Experience: Updating the SDK
- Mentors : Daniel Kayiwa and Ian Bacher
- Project: 03: Migrate vanilla React forms to RHF
- Mentors : Dennis Kigen and Hadijah Kyampeire
- Project : Extending E2E Automated Tests for the OpenMRS 3.0 RefApp
- Mentors : Anjula Samarasinghe and Piumal Rathnayake
- Project : O3: Draw On Body Diagram
- Mentors : Heshan Andrews and Jayasanka Weerasinghe
- Project : OpenMRS Android SDK
- Mentors : Rishabh Agarwal and Namanya Abert
- Project : FHIR: Add support for FHIR PATCH operations
- Mentors : Ian Bacher and Namanya Abert
- Project : O3: Enhancing Component Test Coverage & Quality for OpenMRS3
- Mentors : Piumal Rathnayake and Anjula Samarasinghe
Google Official Announcement | OpenMRS GSoC Wiki Page
Congratulations contributors!! Now, it’s your time to extend your valuable contributions to OpenMRS community, and a great thanks to all of our dedicated mentors, community members, and all the contributors who submitted the proposals this year!
- Community Bonding Period | GSoC contributors get to know mentors, read documentation, get up to speed to begin working on their projects.
Next will be →
- May 29: Coding officially begins!
! Exciting Google Summer of Code 2023 ! Write Code. Save Lives !
/cc: @jayasanka @jennifer