GSoC 2022: Redo Legacy UI Cohort Builder - Project Updates

I like the idea of having the search option on the side. It offers more space for results from the search. Great work

2 Likes

I wrote my first unit tests to test the components. I made a PR. Can @jayasanka @bistenes review this?

Hello guys :raised_hands:, I made the third PR. Which is going to give the user the ability to see the search history with following features,

1. Save as a cohort
  2. Save as a query
  3. Download results as CSV
  4. Clear history

Please review this PR, CC: @jayasanka @bistenes @ibacher @dkayiwa

Search history is getting updated after each search

Kapture 2022-07-03 at 18.49.40

Download results as CSV

hug

Save as a cohort

Kapture 2022-07-03 at 18.54.54

Save as a query

nj

Delete search history item

Kapture 2022-07-03 at 18.57.46

Clear search history

Kapture 2022-07-03 at 19.19.59

1 Like

I update the UI according to the new design. Here’s the PR for that,

Hello everyone! I was able to finish working on search by demographics and search by person attributes features. Here’s the PR for that,

can you review this? @jayasanka @bistenes

Amazing! Thanks @anjisvj !

1 Like

Hello everyone! I was able to finish working on search by encounters and search by location features. Here’s the PR for that,

can you review this? @jayasanka @bistenes

2 Likes

Awesome! Great work as always @anjisvj ! :heart_eyes: I’ll review the PR.

1 Like

Hello there, I will start working on the search by drug order feature in a couple of weeks. But there is a small issue with the reporting module drug order filter. It gives the following error.

So I created an issue and started debugging to see the problem. That’s when I found that the drug order filter is in api-1.10 module and it was missing in the omod module’s dependencies. So I add the missing dependency now it seems to work on locally. I sent a draft PR for this.

We usually do not review pull requests that are still in draft.

I made it ready for review. @dkayiwa

Hello everyone! I was able to finish working on search by enrollments feature. Here’s the PR for that,

can you review this? @jayasanka @bistenes @vasharma05

Kapture 2022-07-23 at 12.39.42

@dkayiwa can we merge this? REPORT-890: Add the missing api module dependency by anjula-sack · Pull Request #236 · openmrs/openmrs-module-reporting · GitHub

No, because you have not yet addressed all the review comments.

I’m sorry saw the last one just now. Made the changes.

Hello guys, I update the project wiki page. Let me know if anything is missing.

Also, I made an issue to get the app on dev3 and made a PR as well.

cc: @jayasanka @bistenes

Can you also follow these guidelines? Pull Request Tips - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Hello guys, The cohort builder is live on OpenMRS dev3 now. For now, we don’t have the menu item to access it. Until then you can access this using the URL.

cc: @jdick

Hello everyone! I was able to finish working on saved definitions feature. Here’s the PR for that, You can search for cohort, queries and you can delete or view them.

can you review this? @jayasanka @bistenes @vasharma05

1 Like

Thanks! will have a look

1 Like