GSoC 2022 : Project Brainstorming

Yeah, Iā€™m available :grinning:

Hey @heshan I would love to take this project up. I am final year undergradute at Manipal University, currently working as intern at Cerner Healthcare India.

1 Like

Hey @cmmon! The finalised project list is published on our wiki page, Summer Of Code 2022 - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki If you are interested in this project specifically keep an eye out for it to appear on the list and if it does you can send a proposal :smile: As of now Iā€™d advise you to go through the current project idea list and pick an idea and start on writing a proposal

Good luck

1 Like

This project does seems interesting and since I have worked on many automation project both as a freelancer and at my current firm. I think it will be good topic for me. I will definetly keep an eye on it. Meanwhile, Could you give me some reference, so that I can explore more.

1 Like

Yeah sure, This is the wiki page on DHIS connector module, you can find the info you need to setup and test the automation here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/DHIS+Connector+Module

1 Like