GSoC 2022: Microfrontend the OCL Module - Project Updates

I like it!

1 Like

2022-08-01T18:30:00Z Update

• I worked on the Previous Imports component and created a WIP pull request.
    • Remaining work:
      • Add paginations to the tables
      • Completing the tests

2022-08-04T18:30:00Z Update

• Created a pull request for adding the esm-openconceptlab-app to the dev3 server. Created the GitHub action workflow.

Added pagination for this component. That pull request will be ready for review after adding the tests

2022-08-09T18:30:00Z Update

I completed the previous-imports component which displays the list of import actions done using the module.

This pull request is ready for review now.

Preview:

Updated the deployment pull request as well

1 Like

2022-08-17T18:30:00Z Update

Sent the pull request for fixing the errors occurred due to the React18 CarbonV11 upgrade. - Merged

I identified a few more errors related to items(concepts/mappings) in an import.

These are the known errors which can occur when importing concepts:

1. Cannot create concept conceptUuid . Datatype conceptDataType is not supported by OpenMRS.
    This error occurs if the datatype of the concept is not supported.

2. Cannot import concept conceptUuid , tried: logError .
    This error is thrown when there is a duplicate concept name error or due to failures in openmrs concept service. The logError varies with the scenario. So the error message can be very long sometimes.

The following are the known errors which can occur when importing mappings:

1. Cannot create mapping from concept with URL fromConceptUrl , because the concept has not been imported.
    This occurs when the fromConcept required for the mapping is missing from the OpenMRS instance.

2. Cannot create mapping for oclMappingURL as no from concept is defined.
    This is thrown when the mapping is incomplete (fromConcept is missing)

3. Cannot create mapping from concept with URL toConceptUrl , because the concept has not been imported.
    This occurs when the toConcept required for the mapping is missing from the OpenMRS instance

4. Cannot create mapping for oclMappingURL as no to concept is defined.
    This is thrown when the mapping is incomplete (toConcept is missing)

I think most of these are already simplified, so I’ll focus more on the errors that fails the whole import.

Examples:

• HTTP/1.1 208 Already Reported caused by: java.io.IOException: HTTP/1.1 208 Already Reported
  • HTTP/1.1 204 No Content Error caused by: java.io.IOException: …
  • HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Error caused by: java.io.IOException: …
  • There is no release version of the given source…

(Reference - Unable to import concepts using OCL Subscription Module)

1 Like

The module is now deployed on the dev3 server. It can be accessed from this URL → https://dev3.openmrs.org/openmrs/spa/ocl

Feel free to try it yourself and let me know if there are any suggestions.

1 Like

Fixed 2 minor issues. Please review and merge.

cc: @ibacher