GSoC 2021: System Management

Hi :wave:, I’m interested in modernising the system management UI project. I going to gather and discover the basic requirements for this project and going to keep this thread updated.

As I went through the project details. These will be the UI’s that are going to be upgraded to micro frontends using React alongside with typescript.

Module Manage UI

Sheduler

Maintenance

I’m having a hard time locating these relevant UI’s. Can someone help me with this?

Project wiki page - System Management

1 Like

@anjisvj, I’ve updated the GSoC 2021: System Management project page and hopefully addressed some of your questions there.

2 Likes

Thank you! @burke It solved my issue.

Hi guy, I went through the current version and let me list down some of the issues I found.

Issues

Solution

Since we are going to use carbon design having a design guideline document will be easy for us. I can work on that later in this process.

Next step

Continue the research on how to improve the user experience.

Hi, Just like @anjisvj i"m interested in working on this project and have gone ahead to set up my local dev as well configuring my environment. After taking a detailed look into the project, currently starting to create a simple ems module to get the feel.