Gsoc 2019: Bootstrap as a foundation for Reference Application UI Project Final Evaluation

Sorry, I probably should have weighed in earlier, but can we go back and cut releases of any modules before merging in these changes? I’m definitely looking forward to improving the layout via bootstrap, but the PIH EMR is currently running on the latest snapshot of Core Apps and UI Commons and the recent commits have introduced some issues into our build. We’ve discovered a couple so far: the format of the visit dashboard is now one column… was this intentional? And also date validation during patient registration is failing, I suspect because the one-question-per-screen date validator references date fields via id and/or class and maybe something was lost when bootstrap tags were added.

Anyway, I’m willing to work through these issues, and in the long run a well-laid-out bootstrap design will certainly be an improvement, but it would be great if someone could go back to the commit prior to the merges and do a release so we have a stable version prior to the merges we can use in the short-to-mid term while we test the versions with the bootstrap changes?

Thanks! Mark