GSoC 2018 Project/Mentor Brainstorming

Thanks @dkayiwa @judeniroshan @harsha89 @ayeung for adding project ideas to the wiki page.

@darius (and @paynejd @ball for the OCL project) - based on your suggestions, I’ve added project pages for the following:

Please feel free to add details, objectives, and names of mentors if/when they’re identified.

@ivange94 - I’ve added your project idea here:

Please feel free to add details & objectives to the page. Would you be keen to help mentor that project?

@maimoonak - I haven’t added a page for this yet, as I understand there has been some work done already around the TMM redesign - I’m not sure if this includes adding an OWA, but thought you might be in a better position to add a project page, and define the scope/objectives for a GSoC project based on this?

@burke - thanks for all those suggestions, going through them to try pull a few out into project pages. A few initial thoughts:

• Implement Atlas 2.0: Take the great work on converting Atlas to nodejs, dockerize it, address any blocker issues, and get it into production.

• @cintiadr - I think you had a few concerns with the current Atlas. If they’re relevant, perhaps you could share some of those to feed into the objectives for this project idea?
  • FHIR 3: Update FHIR Module to support FHIR Version 3 resources

• Is this not part of the Sync 2.0 roadmap already? @raff @pgesek @pkornowski (and any others) - any thoughts on whether this could work as a GSoC project, or is this already covered?
1 Like