Hi @burke with the help of the brainstorm session with you, Dr. Shaun, and Andrew I have finalized this project plan and some important points of the discussion are included in here
Coding Period May 30, 2017 - August 21, 2017
Working Period May 30, 2017 - June 26, 2017
Phase 1 Evaluation June 26, 2017 - June 30, 2017
Working Period July 1, 2017 - July 24, 2017
Phase 2 Evaluation July 25, 2017 - July 28, 2017
Problem with the current version is when a patient match is done the module does not consider the output from prior run to compute the new output. Main goal is to refactor this module to perform incremental match instead of isolated matching processes.
1. A method to perform patient match taking considerations of the previous run (incremental patient matching) [May 30, 2017 - June 26, 2017]
A match will be performed upon,
addition of new patients or
changes in patients’ records
The basic idea of doing this is to find what are the records that match with the above two criteria and perform a match with those records with every other record
A query to get what had changed/added in the list of patients’ records.( A method Dr. Shaun suggested was to keep a running list of as to what are the potential pairs that don’t match )
After an incremental match a separate output will be created.
This incremental matching should be specific to a strategy.
It should be possible to select between a particular strategy we are going to select as the memory for next patient match (for eg. For strategy “A” there are 50 runs in last 3 months, so it should be possible to pick one output from the 50 as the memory for the next match)
2. Module should be able to perform patient match with each and every record with it self despite of the output from prior runs (In simple terms not an incremental patient matching) [July 1, 2017 - July 12, 2017]
- The reason for this because there might be issues with the previous run
3. UI changes to reflect these functionalities [July 13, 2017 - July 20, 2017]
4. Testing & Debugging [July 20, 2017 - July 24, 2017]
5. Implementing Automated Unit Tests & Integration Tests [July 20, 2017 - July 24, 2017]
6. Code Review + Documentation [July 29, 2017 - August 20, 2017]
@burke any sugestions?