[GSoC 2017] - Operation Theater Module Workflow Enhancements

Understood, indeed it’d be much easier to perform analytics with proper granularity.

In fact, the original module was supposed to use concepts to store procedures but that didn’t happen due to time constraints. I read the original discussion about it here and I think I have an idea about how this needs to be done. Besides, you’ve mentioned exactly how the past surgery data should be stored. Thanks for that :slight_smile:

I discussed with @akshika47 and our main concern is the time it’d take to fully implement this. I don’t want this module to go to waste so I’d really like to implement the functionality. But it’ll take me a bit of time. We may need to scale down on some of the latter objectives for this summer. Winter is coming, anyway,

@ball I read your description on Concept Dictionary. Then I read about the relationship between observations and concepts. If there is a clear and simple implementation of a similar scenario, could you kindly point me there?

A binary code seems the simplest for the physical condition. If we include it as a concept with coded values and take into account the intermediate states, what options between unfit, risky and fit would be adequate?

1 Like