GSoC 2017 - DHISReport Reporting enhancements - mid term demonstration

This is the mid term demonstration video for DHISReport Reporting enhancements GSoC project. I am willing to get comments and feedback about the things done so far. @maurya @k.joseph @harsha89 Thanks

https://youtu.be/IUXm5YZJB-Q

8 Likes

This looks really good… but to be honest, I had a hard time following because the volume is so slow and the screen changes are so fast. In the future, it would be great if we could take the time to explain the screen, moving slowly and giving the viewer time to take in what you are doing. Volume should be checked since I had it turned all the way up and couldn’t hear.

Should be easily fixable within YouTube’s video editing features. @choxmi

@akanter and @jeffneiman thank you very much for your feedback. I’m working on improving the audio quality and editing few steps. And I’m sorry for rushing through the video. I was worrying about the time limit we have for the presentation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the video I followed to increase the volume of the video. It works as charm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! Great work!!!

1 Like

Improved the audio quality of the video. Thanks all for your feedback. :slight_smile:

Good work @choxmi. Hope documentations will be updated with this feature.

1 Like

Great job @choxmi. The interface looks much better.

1 Like