Hi @raff, @ssmusoke,
Here is my current status after end of 7th week:
Things completed so far:
* Implemented the basic reports inside ReferenceMetaData module (Already merged to master branch)
* Created a new OWA in ReactJS and fetch report data through Reporting REST API
* Created basic React components for each of those reports
Things not done:
* Refine the ReactJS components
* Implement a proper navigation structure within the OWA
* Embed Charts into ReactJS components (https://talk.openmrs.org/t/charts-in-openmrs/9985)
* Extract out the common UI styling and make a separate npm module (for others to use in future)
Is there anything that is missing in this targeted task list?
@raff, I was trying to implement a simple navigation using react-router-dom v4.0.0. I have noticed that in the OWA which I generated through OpenMRS OWA generator has included react-router v.3 by default. It is said that react-router is deprecated and to use react-router-dom. So, I added that dependency to my module and tried to implement the navigation functionality. But I'm stuck on it.
If anyone knows a way to get around with this, please feel free to answer to my question in StackOverflow.
Thanks & Regards,