getting org.openmrs.api.APIException. while ending the visit Using visitService.endvisit() of openmrs .

hi, @dkayiwa i am using openmrs version 2.5.10 , in which in our module, i am trying to end the visit using visitService().endVisit( visitUuid , new Date ) but gives me . openmrs.api.APIException like this: “org.openmrs.api.APIException: Unable to run getter method: getConditions for field: conditions on class org.openmrs.Encounter” pls could you suggest some solution for this as i am not able to see the implementation of endVisit method .

this msg i found in logs : Unknown column ‘conditions0_.changed_by’ in ‘field list’ org.openmrs.api.APIException: Unable to run getter method: getConditions for field: conditions on class org.openmrs.Encounter

What columns does your conditions table have?

these all the colums in the condition table

It looks like your table is missing the changed_by column.

i have checked in the condition table there is no changed_by column so

• i tried to add the column separately and created a foreign key also with users table but this way it didn’t work.
  • then second i tried to install the openmrs by building and running its container freshly ( but this time i have deleted the condition table as when it freshly install it should create this condition table with all the required columns but this method also not works here it has not cretaed any column )

could you guide where it goes wrong ?