GCI-2018 : Winners and Finalists of Google Code-in 2018

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f076c5f2ee8>

Congratulations to everyone

There is a change in the GCI Results dashboard :wink: since Google forgot to update their results board to cover 4 names of finalists (before they released only 03) . Now, one more finalist has been added into the results dashboard just before.

Congrats @risky.case for your work and commitment to become a finalist!

Yes, Now we have 2 winners and 4 finalists :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to GCI winners and finalists! And thanks to all who contributed to GCI 2018 for OpenMRS!!! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

Was it GCI 2019 or 18? :smile:

Congratulations!!! Perhaps we can put a link to their actual projects to make it easy for outsiders to review?

Congratulations to everyone :blush:

LOL. One week into the year and the 18 → 19 conversion has become habituated. I corrected my post. Thanks.

Google Code-In is a task-based challenge for teens, not project-based like GSoC. So, finalists & winners have excelled at completing many different tasks and interacting with the community and mentors.

That said, it wouldn’t be bad to call out some notable contributions/accomplishments made by GCI students (e.g., community priority ticket(s) closed, documentation cleaned up, etc.).

That’s cool. Be proud of your contributions and keep going. You are on a great road from a young age . :slight_smile:

:clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to Finalists and Winners and well done to all participants :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations to every one

Well done to participants and Congratulations to finalists and Winners

Hello everyone!

Thank you OpenMRS for letting me have this opportunity. It was an amazing experience contributing to OpenMRS. Looking forward to making some more valuable contributions. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hello!

I created a portfolio comprising my design contributions I did during GCI. Feel free to check. :slight_smile: Link: goo.gl/tDcrJw

Awesome compilation @satvikshri. You sure have some sweet design skills :smile:

Thanks a lot, @reubenv! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Congratulation to all of my friends! I hope you all will continue next year!

Excellet @satvikshri. BTW, could you mind to remove some of your personal information from it since it’s open to anyone through OpenMRS channel and we need to ensure about your privacy contents.

Congratulations and thanks for the good work done, both students and mentors.