February Community Conversations: Engagement, Capacity, and Contribution Pathway Priorities for 2023

Hi everyone!

In the last three weeks, several people have shared some great ideas around improving how we recognize contributors, get the word out about everything that’s happening in our community, and more. I’m sure there are more fantastic ideas out there, so I thought…

Why not have some conversations about our community engagement priorities & what activities we want to continue doing - and start doing in 2023?

As a reminder, these are:

And you can find more details about each of these and what we’ve been working on by going to our Community Engagement Dashboard.

Here are three dates for these open conversations:

Targeted, Meaningful Engagement

1 February 2023 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle

Click on the icon to add this conversation to your calendar!

Bolstering Technical Capacity

15 February 2023 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle

Pathways for Partners & Contributors

1 March 2023 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle

Have a conflict? Feel free to share your feedback on these priorities and ideas for how we achieve them here on Talk or reach out and we’ll find some time to chat.

1 Like

Thanks @jennifer! Could you set a location for those calendar events though?

Great catch, @mksd! I’ve updated the meeting invite (and links) with the Zoom room. For all three, we’ll be using om.rs/zoomso.